Friday, September 9, 2011

Today's Motivation On A Rainy Day...

Most of the time when it rains, people are tired and don't want to do much of anything but relax. That is understandable but don't let the dark gloomy skies put you in the state of laziness all day long. This is one of those days where you can really accomplish some of your goals. If you have ever listened to one of those sound machines, almost all of them have some type of water sound to it.  I don't know about you but the sound of rain puts my state of self consciousness in a very relaxing and calm mood. Hence why people lean towards not doing anything but relaxing.  For me, this is a good time to write, a good time to think outside of the box, and a good time to really think about all the key elements to living a positive lifestyle!

We all know the saying "practice what you preach." I feel I don't need to practice what I'm saying as much anymore because now it just comes natural. I rarely live my life thinking negative about situations that I come across and to be quite honest, it's a tremendous feeling. It's amazing how much you don't go through when the end result is portrayed as a positive thought. The brain is so powerful that we can think just about anything into existence. When you wake up each morning, say to yourself, "today is my day and I will not let anything or anyone bring me down." Speak positivity into your heart and smile like it's your last day alive.  Before you know it, positivity will be all you know.

Todays motivation, stay dry and stay positive!  Use your time wisely and let the sound of the rain wash away the negative thoughts. Practice what you preach and you will be succesful.  There's nothing like, living that positive lifestyle!

1 comment:

  1. Using time wisely is extremely important and so hard. I know I don't do it enough and procrastinate more than utilizing my time. Rain definitely brings me down, but now I'm going to try and start living your way! Hopefully ill be just as blessed...

    ReplyDelete