Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life is like a Game - Stay Positive!

Just to give everyone some motivation today, I wanted to share a poem with you that I wrote, it's called "The Game of Life".  Remember, living and keeping that positive attitude will take you further then you can imagine.  Keep your eyes on the prize and strive to move forward.  Positivity, determination, and heart is the key to your success! Move forward with your life, don't go backwards.  Make a difference and you will shine in the eyes of others!  Enjoy!

“The Game of Life”

A dark path can leave a mind, full of fog and confusion
Put your trust in thy Lord, because that paths an illusion
Promises of God’s word, will bring comfort to your pain
The enemy’s grip is tight, but will loosen up by praying
I’m here now my child, just call out my name
Your light will never fade, just like an eternal flame
I’m everywhere you go, I’m everywhere you look         
Trials and tribulations is the game of life’s book
See, your life is a blueprint; it’s just like a maze
You encounter a road block, to feel depressed and ashamed
Take a few steps back, because there is another way
What didn’t kill you made you stronger, so don’t feel betrayed
Don’t be worried to go left over right
Because whichever path you take, there will be a fight
Whichever path you chose, is part of the plan
No matter what you’ll make it, with success in your hand
Stay prayed up, and keep your eyes on thy Lord
So move your piece forward on “The Game of Life’s” board.

I hope my words can help you in any situation that you may encounter.  Remember, stay positive and the results will be endless!
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Watching you in your life proves that you live by what you write. You have told me so many times to always stay positive, but I think that its just so hard to always try and stay positive because life is not always positive. Believing in god and knowing that he doesn't deal you anything you can't handle should help everyone in staying positive. I love your poems <3

    ReplyDelete